10 Best Dad Jokes Puns

10 Best Dad Jokes Puns

Here are 10 10 Best Dad Jokes Puns funny dad jokes guaranteed to get a big laugh in 2022. Yes, they are terrible and corny, but that's why they are always great




 10 Best Dad Joke Puns :

1. Where do math teachers go on vacation?" "Times Square."

2. What did the coffee report to the police? A mugging."

3. What does garlic do when it gets hot?" "It takes its cloves off."

4. What do you call a belt made of watches?" "A waist of time."

5. What do you call a pony with a sore throat?" "A little hoarse."

6. Whenever I try to eat healthy, a chocolate bar looks at me and Snickers."

7. What’s an astronaut’s favorite part of a computer? The space bar."

. How much does it cost Santa to park his sleigh?" "Nothing, it's on the house."

9. Spring is here! I got so excited I wet my plants."

10. What's a robot's favorite snack?" "Computer chips."


dad joke, funny quote, dad shirt

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال